Three Year Limited Warranty
- Advanced Telescope Systems (ATS) warrants its telescope
products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a
period of three years from date of purchase. ATS will
repair or replace such products or part thereof which, upon inspection
by ATS, is found to be defective in materials or workmanship.
As a condition to the obligation of ATS to repair or
replace the product, the product must be returned to ATS
with the Bill of Sale document or a copy satisfactory to ATS.
- A Return Authorization Number must be obtained from ATS
in advance of return. Please contact us to receive a number to be displayed on the outside
of the shipping container.
- The customer shall be responsible for all costs of transportation
and insurance, both to and from the ATS factory, and
shall prepay such costs.
- ATS shall use reasonable effort to repair or replace
any product covered by this warranty within 45 days of receipt. In the
event that repair or replacement shall require more than 45 days, ATS
will inform the customer accordingly.
- This warranty shall be considered null and void in the event a covered
product has been modified in design or function, or subject to abuse,
misuse, mishandling or unauthorized repair. Further, product malfunction
or deterioration due to normal wear is not covered by this warranty.
- ATS disclaims any warranties, express or implied,
relative to fitness of product for a particular use, except as expressly
determined by ATS.
- This limited warranty is valid on the resale of used ATS piers,
but only through the original warranty period of three years.
Buyers of used ATS piers should contact ATS to transfer applicable
- The sole obligation of ATS under this limited warranty
shall be to repair or replace the covered product, in accordance with
the terms set forth herein. ATS expressly disclaims
any indirect or consequential damages which may result from the failure
of this product not due to materials or workmanship defects as expressly
defined in this warranty.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental
or consequential damages or limitation on how long as implied warranty
lasts, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have
other rights which vary from state to state.
- If warranty problems arise, please contact us.
Advanced Telescope Systems, Inc.
Manufacturer of Quality Telescope Piers
Designed For Strength Built With Quality
For More Information Call
or complete our online contact form